Innovative Golf Studio & Academy in South East Michigan
"I would like to personally welcome you to the Ryan Erxleben Golf Academy where my team and I work with players ranging from the Kornferry Tour all the way to a Junior who is picking up a club for the first time. We take extreme pride in building a relationship with our athletes both on and off the golf course. The Academy was built on a dream, and we look forward to helping you reach yours!"
- Ryan Erxleben
Director of Golf Performance
#ryanerxlebengolf #levelup #trusttheprocess
- Director of Golf Performance / Founder
- Heidelberg University Men's Golf Member
- Flightscope Certified Professional
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Professional
- Master Callaway Club Fitting Professional
- Four year D1 college golfer at Stephan F. Austin State University (2016-2017) and Eastern Michigan University (2017-2020). Only missed one event in four years.
- Achievement and honors include 2019 Academic All American, 2018-2020 Eastern Michigan team captain, served three years on Student Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Assistant Golf Professional
- High School Golf: Brighton High School (Captain)
- Keiser University Men's Golf Member
"During my time playing at the college level, as well as prestigious junior and amateur tournaments I realized playing my best golf came from a healthy balance of course management as well as solid fundamentals. My goal is to keep my students trending in the right direction making marginal gains toward their goals. I enjoy using small victories to fuel my students passion for the game. No matter how good you get, you can always get better, and that is simply what makes coaching exciting."
Christian Hojnicki (Available June - August)
- Assistant Golf Professional
- University of Michigan Graduate: Kinesiology & Psychology
- Physical Educator : Walled Lake Schools
- Varsity Boys & Girls Golf Coach: Walled Lake Northern
- Great Lakes Amateur Tour Winner
"My goal as a golf instructor is simple: develop skills and strategies that will allow my students to love the game of golf as much as I do."
I did a playing lesson with Ryan, he was excellent. Made small changes to my game to help me meet my goals, without having to start fresh. Takes the time to work on your weaknesses, and some tips to help in your other areas. Overall it was a great lesson and I walked away with a lot more confidence in my game.
My son, age 7, has had three lessons with Ryan. In just a short amount of time he has made great improvements. Ryan does a great job of talking to him at his level while still pushing him to get better. I would highly recommend Ryan for anyone looking to improve their game.
From the moment Ryan greeted me I knew this was going to be a great experience. He had me line up and hit some shots and clearly explained to me "my" swing. He asked me what my goals where for my game and communicated the different directions we could take. The first lesson was more of an explanation of golf basics and a "co-authoring" of a program based on my goals.
I was so impressed that I did a custom club fitting and purchased new Apex pro Irons and Callaway epic woods from Ryan.
Ryan is an amazing instructor. Very patient, extremely knowledgeable and talented. His love for the game is evident in the way he teaches the game. I would recommend Ryan to anyone looking to improve your game off The Tee, with your irons or on the green. 5 STARS!
I saw Ryan early in 2020. I have been back several times since because I trust the teaching and learning process we have been building. Ryan has demonstrated excellent understanding of the golf swing. I have clear confidence he is teaching me to develop and become a higher level player/golfer. If I had to pinpoint his greatest strength, its his ability to recognize quickly swing missteps/flaws and communicate why he believes an adjustment needs to be made for improvement. He accomplishes this both verbally and visually and the feedback allows me to develop new skills quickly. Every time I leave his studio, I feel like I am a leaving better player.