top of page
Hey There, I'm Ryan!
I have a genuine interest in helping people work through difficult things, golf being one of them. I find pure joy in helping my students set a goal, work through the "mud", and find success. I find myself enjoying the many facets of coaching more and more with each lesson I give.
If I am not coaching or playing golf, you can find me working on my personal fitness, I love Crossfit and endurance sports, spending time with my Fiancee Cindy, or hiking with our three dogs.
- Director of Golf Performance / Founder
- Heidelberg University Men's Golf
- Ex MiniTour Player
- Flightscope Certified Professional
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Sportsbox 3D Golf Level 1
- Taylormade Golf Staff
- Master Club Fitting Professional
Hey There, I'm John!
Hello Friends, I am John Kizer. I have loved golf, and competitive sport in general for as long as I can remember. My desire to always keep pushing to become my best version is what has led me to golf instruction.
That same desire has only grown in me to help others perform at their highest level and achieve their desired state in golf and life.
If I am not coaching or playing golf, you can find me with my family - Christine, Henry, Caroline.
- Earned D1 Full Ride Scholarship @ Centenary College of Louisiana
- 1 College Win, 7 Top 10 Finishes
- Turned Professional in 2006
- Ex Mini Tour Player
- Hooters Tour, Moonlight Tour, Gateway Tour
bottom of page