As a coaching staff it is our job to put you the student in the best possible position to reach your goals. We look at everything from swing mechanics, decision making, pre-shot routines, your mental approach, and last but not least your equipment.
In club fitting new is not always "better". Most of us have gone out and purchased the latest driver with all sorts of technology and still hit it poorly. The culprit for poor swings is not always the golfer, sometimes it is the equipment, where other times it's both. When evaluating a golf swing & looking at a students equipment there are very key components that influence how well the equipment fits:
- Height (both general, and arm length)
- Hand Size
All of these factors will influence the design of a properly fit golf club which takes into account loft, lie angle, length of shaft, shaft weight, swing weight, shaft stiffness, kick rates, and torques.
What We Offer
- Evaluations with a clear explanation of why your current equipment is hurting or helping you play your best golf.
- Adjustments to your current equipment if possible
- The latest technology in golf club manufacturing from Mizuno Golf
- We have a fitting cart with hundreds of shaft & head combinations in Drivers, Woods, Irons, & Wedges.
- Custom fit & designed putters from EV3D Golf
- Launch monitor readings to provide all necessary data to provide our staff and our clients with a clear understanding of the necessary steps to help you play your best golf, with the equipment that fits your needs and your budget.
The reality is this... no a new setup is not going to make you a scratch golfer, but a new setup is without a doubt going to speed up the process and limit your frustration as you make the necessary changes.