As a coaching staff it is our job to put you the student in the best possible position to reach your goals. We look at everything from swing mechanics, decision making, pre-shot routines, your mental approach, and last but not least your equipment.
In club fitting new is not always "better". Most of us have gone out and purchased the latest driver with all sorts of technology and still hit it poorly. The culprit for poor swings is not always the golfer, sometimes it is the equipment, where other times it's both. When evaluating a golf swing & looking at a students equipment there are very key components that influence how well the equipment fits:
- Height (both general, and arm length)
- Hand Size
All of these factors will influence the design of a properly fit golf club which takes into account loft, lie angle, length of shaft, shaft weight, swing weight, shaft stiffness, kick rates, and torques.
- Full bag, woods, irons, wedge evaluations with a clear explanation of why your current equipment is hurting or helping you play your best golf.
- Adjustments to your current equipment if possible
- The latest technology in golf club manufacturing from Callaway & Mizuno Golf
- Fitting carts with hundreds of shaft & head combinations in Drivers, Woods, Irons, & Wedges.
- Launch monitor readings from Flightscope to provide all necessary data to provide our staff and our clients with a clear understanding of the necessary steps to help you play your best golf, with the equipment that fits your needs and your budget.